Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sorry, I have not had the chance to blog too much the last few days. Here is a rundown of what has happened.

Saturday, Did Taylor birthday party. Happy 13th! A little incident left her not feeling well and a pretty nice shiner on her eye.... :(

Sunday, tried to burn the forest down behind my house. Well I did not try, because that would sound like I failed. Lets just say the wind picked up dramatically as did my anxiety did while frantically putting out the grass fire before it got to the woods.

Monday, Had my epidural cortisone injection. The IV hurt more than anything else. I feel a little better, although they said it would take 3-5 days to really feel it.

Tuesday, Had a nice day with the windows open and a St Patty's day meal of corned beef and potatoes.

Wednesday - has yet to present any material.

No comments:

Post a Comment