Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a day

Well - We did the annual pilgrimage to Madison for Tracy's transplant check up. 11 years and still doing great. So good Tracy got reduced on several medications.

Went to the Great Dane for lunch. Had a gut buster of a sammich. 1/3 pound burger, 1/4 pound brat patty, bacon, caramelized unions and cheese. All on a pretzel roll. Of course I ate that thing, no problem. Did you really think I wouldn't?

Did a little shopping, just about left the kids there cause they bitch so much. Uhh shopping the is boring, ugh another store? Next year they ain't going. Stay in school.

Get home for music lessons and then I thought I would work on the website stuff and catch up on the blog. Glen got me his pictures from last weekend. He told me they were not very good, they were ok. Ever since they got that new camera for Xmas, they have had some problems. It's a shame really. Oh well, I will crop em up and webify them somehow. Look for the link or update.

I was trying to help Kiki make lunch for the field trip tomorrow. Yea, I am chaperoning. I really don't like doing it. Kids are snotty, ya can't put the little bastards in their place cause they are not yours. So I just grin, nod and say, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Do your parents let you do this? I'm pretty sure they don't, (maybe they do)? All I have to do is make sure you make it back alive. 4 hrs of misery. I told Kiki not to volunteer me again. Ya know I think I bitched about this is a prior post. This is the make up for last years that got snowed out. Where I made Mackenzie cry because I did not have to go to some play. I told her it was not me, I love going with her. I just think her class is a bunch of brats (as experienced from previous trips).

Anyway where I was going with this, is the lunch we were making. Go to grab a banana only to knock the f'ing bottle of BRAND NEW hot sauce I just got from the little shop in the Virgin Islands onto the floor. The tile floor we have is very nice but glass bottles filled with 10z of fresh hot awesome is no match for it.

Boom! hot sauce and glass every where. I said a few words, cleaned it up and now mourn my loss. Anyone want to go in on another order? At least another small bottle of different sauce is safely in the fridge

Lastly, I signed up for face book. Not sure what that's all about, but I will give it a chance. I have 4 friends in 2 days Yea!!! Now just to invite more.

Off to play the new download content for Fallout 3. The Pitt. Post apocalyptic Pittsburgh. I hope it's worth my $10.00

Whew. That was a lot to type about.

2 comments: