Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wild Monday

That squalling belt I kept putting off on Tracy's car bit me square in the ass yesterday.

While at my appointment for my neck, Mackenzie called from school, sick. More like Drama queen. Got to talk to her about that, cause she is fine today. Anyway - Tracy left work because I was not home. Only to get the call that all kinds of lights are lighting up the dashboard. Oh shit I thought, now what? Well 2 minutes later she got off the freeway and the car went dead on 9th and National. Of all the nice places to stop. So after my Dr I head to get her. Sure enough the alternator belt was broke. Hence the lights and car dying once it ran out of battery juice. A few hours later Rays towing shows up and takes me to garage to get it fixed. I had to pay for the tow because AAA won't pay on an unregistered vehicle. Yep Unregistered. Looked at my records by check to the DMV has not been cashed for 6 weeks. So I have no new stickers. Another story.

By the time I got home it was 8:15 PM. What a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment