Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Been pretty cold the last few days, as if you didn't already know.  Well this is Bailey weather. He sure loves the snow and cold.  So yesterday I hooked him up and let him out.  He went to sleep in the grass.  About an hour later I go check on him.  He can sometimes unhook his tie out when its this cold, so he was gone.  No big deal, he doesn't wander too far anymore.   A little later I go look for him again.  He is in the backyard laying down. How adorable!
He looks a little goofy and I realize hes chewing on something.  Again nothing too unusual as he often steals toys and bones from the neighbor dogs.  Then he flips it around.
Yep - that' a squirrel.   Yummy Squirrel-cicle!  I busted him and made him come in. He left the critter right there.  I don't think he actually caught it as much and found it.   It was whole and had no major wounds except where the dog tried eating it.   

Today is garbage day,  but instead of throwing it away, I have some fun.  Take frozen solid critter and well...help him out, by putting him back in the tree!


He's waving!

he even looks like he's happy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment