Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Slow week


Been a slow week, it almost feels like summer is winding down already, which sucks.  in 3 weeks Joel will be back to school and a few after that Mackenzie.  Maybe it's the weather, super hot and now sub-summer temps.  These last few weeks will be busy for sure.

Yesterday after work, I took the bike to the Eisenbahn Trail, where I proceeded to bike to Campbellsport and back.  Maybe next time if I get a bit earlier start I may make it the end of the trail, which is in Eden.  All in all I did almost 23 miles (22.6) at an average of 10.5 mph.  Had I taken it to Eden it would have added another hour to my ride and it was already going to get close to dark without going to Eden.  So the way back I did a little geocaching too.  Found six before I decided to start heading back in earnest.

It was after 8 when I got home, still time to make two loaves of banana bread.

My arms have healed from my last spill I took, but not my ribs.  I must have really bruised them good, maybe even cracked one.  Not much you can do about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment