Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year

Here it is, another new year and another fresh start, maybe.

Not sure what I will resolve to do in 2014.  How about get outside more,  got skis for Christmas, now we just need a little more snow.  That warm Saturday did a number on the trails. Come spring I also plan to get out on the bike more,  I did almost 90 miles of trail riding last year.  Lets see if I can go over 100. Maybe even some camping or hiking.  Would really like to get out on the water too.  Took those Kayaking lessons so I can't let that go to waste.  Fishing would be fun too.  How about a bigger, better garden?  Sure why not, hops went well last year no reason they should not do even better now they are established.  Shouldn't be that hard to do.  Outside also means I probably should paint the trim and windows this year too.  I put that off from last year.

How about eat better,  yet another thing that's easy to say and another to actually do.  That is probably a standard for most people.  Eat better, lose weight, work out kind of stuff.  2 Weeks later we all know where that ends up.  Not only watch what I eat but eat higher quality food.  Try new things.  Maybe increase my caffeine intake a bit. Heck I only have 2 months before I can actually say I went 12 months without coffee and most caffeine.  Almost, I mean I did have a cup here and there but the crave is gone.  

Some other improvements would be listen better, increase my patience and relax more.

That's about it.  Simple things if I accomplish them will be nice, but nothing will fall apart if I don't.  See I am already getting that relax part down.

Have a great 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment