Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Back from vacation again.  If you had not read about it or looked at the pictures go look for the link in the previous post.

Another busy weekend for us.  Saturday night I finally got a chance to brew the next beer on my list.  It was more like a recipe that was dependent on my green thumb.

The hops in the back yard were fully grown and time to be harvested.





I got the ladder out and clipped the vines down.  Brought them up to the deck and started picking them off.


About 10 ounces of one variety and 7 ounces of another.  I would have had the same of each but I nicked a vine of one early in the season and it died off.  

Off to the brew session.


The hop bombs.  I used them all.  Can't wait to see how it turns out.

.






No comments:

Post a Comment