Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Last weekend was our 'annual' Halloween 'Party'  I use quotes for those terms because it's been informally annual for almost as long as we have lived here.  I call it a party, but it's its more of a get together than a party.  Everyone comes over we eat, drink, laugh eat some more.   Does that make it a party?  Po-Ta-to, po-Tah-to....

Anyway, the weather was spectacular (as it is often a crapshoot this time of year).  High 50's and sun.  It may have been a bit breezy but not too bad, I will take it.




We have Jack-O-Lanterns


The bonfire ready to go.





Jim and I enjoying some brother time, before everyone else came down.  I don't know if anyone took a picture of the annual Christmas tree conflagration.  It was intense, as usual. 


The next morning I went out and was able to restart the fire easily as the coals were still red hot.  You know you have a good fire when 7 hours later its still good to go.


Good times, can't wait to do it again next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment