Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Well another opportunity to go on my kayak adventure shut down by similar bad weather (rain/wind cold).  That pretty much closes the book for this year and getting a camping trip in.  It's not me, its the outfitters.  Most of them close for the season so there is no one to pay for shuttle service.  Since it is just me I don't have any way to do a 2 car set up.  I will try to get in some weekend paddles in the next few weeks.  Until the rivers ice up I guess.

I can't believe it's more than halfway through my Birthday Month.  I spent a week for work in Minnesota and just got back from 2 days in Arkansas.  Not feeling to special yet, however....................Last weekend was the KEYS 5K.   Third year for me to run this. Boom, another personal best time.  I just get better with age.  Shaved a minute off last years  with a 12 min/mile pace.   Just think if I actually trained instead of just jumping in.  I could get 11 or even 10.

Before the KEYS Run on Sunday it is Homecoming the day before.  Mackenzie and some of her friends went.


Yep its all downhill from here.  She sounded like she had a good time.  Where did the little girl go?


I also detailed the new car.  That was fun, well for me anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment