Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Another weekend gone. Shopped till I dropped on Saturday. I think Tracy and I hit 13 different stops (2 for eats) and that includes a mall. All in all a nice day and we didn't want to kill each other. :D.

quick observation - people, if you send a xmas list to people expecting them to get you something off that list...3 weeks before Christmas. Don't buy it for yourself before the 25th. Just sayin'.

Sunday we did a whole lot of nothing and then went to the Kewaskum Christmas parade in the evening. Mackenzie was in it for the second time with the Girl Scout troop. The picture did not turn out as well as I thought. But it was nice.

Went home and had grilled cheese samaches and soup.

Now off to figure out where to burn my last 4 vacation days for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment