Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow, I have been lax or busy depending on how you look at it.

Christmas eve came and went. I drank a lot, fell asleep on the living room floor. Magically, when I woke up all my guests were gone!

Christmas was nice as usual. Kids got a load of stuff, I think Tracy was happy with her coat. I got a game a shirt,sweats and a new down vest.

Mom's house was nice again too - real relaxed, which is good because, while not hungover, I did feel extremely fat. Of course I ate too much there and left me with a case of Jingle Bowels.

Did a bunch of running around on Saturday, exchanging and returning. Then off to the Schroeder's for our final Christmas event of 2009. Nice relaxing, great lasagna, enjoyable time with friends. That last sentence was horribly written, but you know what I mean.

A few days left of light work and then New Years eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment