Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Virtual Thursday

So that is when you have off Thursday and Friday - you get to move your week up a few days. Tomorrow will be Virtual Friday.

Going to try to get the snowboard to the shop today. Hopefully getting in some runs this week or next. Excited to get out there. I have a lot of mental things I need to work out. Cheaper than therapy. I just wish the runs were longer. Although lift time can be very solitaire as well.

Anyway the big news is Mackenzie got a phone last week. I hemmed and hawed and finally broke down. She is doing too much after school and I need to be connected with her. Ride times coordinating with Joel and the car and everything else. 2 weeks ago I ran late picking her up, is just an example.

The best part is seeing her face when we told her she could get a phone. I think I had to put sunglasses on. We went to the phone store, just her and I. Picked out a phone. (Samsung Solstice - a very nice touch screen phone, free after rebate). Got a pink skin and set her up. within minutes she was entering contacts etc. I told her, like I tell her brother, this is a big test to see if she can behave responsibly with this phone. So far so good. Although some people are just contacting her way too early on weekends. So we set new rules as we go. This is a great bargaining chip as well. Do right you keep it, mess up I take it. Then it only gets used when you need it.

So far I have more cat pictures on that phone than I care to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment