Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dog Days


You've heard of the dog days of summer. Well we officially have the dog days of winter. This is the time of the year where Baily flourishes. Cold, below freezing temps. Fell asleep outside and got snow on him. He's back out today. I cannot imagine how hot he must be during the summer.

21 days to Christmas and what started out with me being in the spirit is slowly tapering to my normal self.

Joel had a game yesterday, All three levels beat Campbellsport. That is very rare. Joel had limited playing time again. I told him talk to the coach, find out what he needs to work on. I mean from 28 minutes a game last year to 3 minutes a game and not even getting in the game on 2 occasions, there has got to be something lacking. Probably agression. He's smart, sees the court, makes plays but just doesn't get as involved. He needs to play with the intensity he played summer ball. Banging, taking control, being confident. Something he won't learn from me.

Snow.Snow.Snow. Lets get this season of snowboarding in and then get some surgery for this neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment