Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Turkey?


Ok, this was interesting, I let Bailey out this morning. let him back in. Then came back a bit later to see some odd tracks in the snow at the patio door. I let the dog out again and he started sniffing every one, I realized these were turkey tracks, 2 ft from the house and on the deck! I snapped these pictures and tried to enhance the contrast to see them a little better. Bailey walked through most of them but these were still clear.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow, turkeys and that close to the house. And a house with a dog at that!To let you know that I often go to your blog and enjoy reading what you have to say and seeing the photos. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like this. It's kind of nice to say a few things on my mind or share photos.

    ReplyDelete