Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just a little note. Here is an elephant Kiki made with her clay. It was really well done. Too bad the same can't be said for my photography. Maybe next year I get the Nikon DSLR.... :)

Reilly was here on Thursday night. And the dog did not eat him!!! Actually I think the dog could care less about him. Reilly even seemed to have a good time. Next to get the other ones over here. I have never seen people so freaked out about a dog. Especially a 12 year old gentle giant like Bailey.

Anyway I also remembered that we missed our anniversary for the house. It was 13 years ago on 12/15 that we moved into this house. I feel older every day.

Well off to see the Packers put the Lions into infamy this season, or so I hope.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment