Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow time like the present


Yesterday I took the day off and tried to hit the slopes for some late morning boarding. The hill was empty, I exclaimed "wow I have the hill to myself!" Only to find out that I read the hill hours wrong and the Friday AM sessions don't start until next Friday. I was quite bummed out. At least I was able to sign up Kiki for her lessons. Next to get Tracy out there....That will require chloroform, nah it won't happen, unless she can board in Mexico...:D (Love ya Honey). Later in the evening we took Joel to Grafton Ski and Cycle (Plug - Cha-ching) for a trade in of his stuff. He has grown so much, (5'10") he looks like a giant next to his old gear. We went looking to get new boots and we ended up getting boots and a board. Thank God his bindings were adult. At least they have a liberal trade in program. Problem was they had no more used equipment in his size. This is the last set up Dad should have to buy him.

A little explanation on the picture. Bailey loves the snow, he will lay in it for hours. With so much snow the deck was about 3 ft high. Too much for this old dog to jump up on. Noticing he was laying the yard instead of the deck like he always does, I carved him out a snow bed, if you will. He was hesitant at first but now he jumps right in for a snow treat or nap.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment