Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December 1st

The Thanks Giving weekend was extended for the kids by one day. One snow day that is. We got about 7-8 inches and some nice drifts too. My sister put her car in the ditch. Side airbag deployed, but I guess she's ok. Gonna be a long winter at this pace.

The Christmas season is now in full swing. Shopping, running all over, parties, etc. I feel kinda scroogie already. Bah! Maybe cause Joel is growing out of everything. He's wearing my snow boots, his snowboard boots no longer fit, there is some more $$ I was not ready for.

A few other items, saw the Quantum of Solace movie with everyone on Saturday. Not the bond of old, no gadgets, not much sneaking, espionage etc. Lots of fights, gunplay and blurry camera transitions. I give it a 2 1/2 stars.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment