Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday morning

Well let's see I wasted 90 minutes of extra sleep last night by watching the Packers give another game away. They cannot close out anyone.

On an up note the K-Town Freshman team won the rescheduled make up game with Kiel, 38-34. In packer-like fashion making this game much closer than it should have been. Joel had some quality minutes and 0-2 performance with a rebound or 2. The Varsity team showed some life with a lead after the first quarter! They still ended up losing by 20+.

II don't think I mentioned it, but it's snowing again. Too cold to snowboard last weekend and now I am doing too many last minute Christmas things. I just burned my next few weekends as I will be starting a new basement the Saturday after Christmas. I may never hit the slopes. Well We still have Kiki's lessons! I am excited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment