Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Well, here it is the morning of Christmas Eve. Lot's to do around the house before company comes over tonight. Hey, guess what? It's snowing again! Hold on I have to get some coffee. Oh yea and take the garbage to the curb.

Really pretty and peaceful out there this morning. Too bad that won't last. Giving way to the frenetic pace of the next few days. I have yet to wrap any of the gifts I need to. Better get on that.

Again it will be a somber holiday, the first without Dad. It does get easier as time goes by but I still think of him a lot. I was doing projects in the basement and look at the chair parts that we were going to build. Then I got this crazy idea to make these custom cribbage boards and give them to Jenny, Jim and Mom. I have a prototype and it's not done and unfortunately won't be ready for Christmas. Just something I think about the last night we were all together playing cards.

Oh well enough reflection for the day, there is a carpet that needs cleaning.

Merry Christmas to all 5 or 6 of my readers!

-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment