Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Catch up

Too busy to blahhhg this weekend.

Saturday I took the Civic in for an alignment. That was supposed to only be an hour. Its was closer to two and a half. Came home and had to go to Jayden's Birthday party. She is a nut!

Sunday was a beautiful day. I unpacked the storage locker, thatched the lawn, swept the lawn and then headed in to Milwaukee for my folks 40th Wedding anniversary dinner. Hard to believe 40 years. Maybe after pops sends us some pictures I will put them up here. Aren't they cute

I have a ton of things to do including clean my gear for a brewing session, clean the garage, clean the deck, car stuff prepare for the bathroom remodels and on and on.

Now if I could only focus on each task I could get them done. Instead I'm starting 32 different tasks and they will all be in some form of completion, but never fully complete. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment