Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Of Garlic and Baseball

The garlic I planted last fall is coming up. Kind of exciting. As I am out of all my good garlic. At dinner Sunday night my brother asked why he did not get any last year. I wanted to say, 'only the people who come out to my house gets some' . I bit my tongue, not the place for that.

Lots more gardening to do. Still have to pull the old dead crap out of a lot of beds, turn them over and get some plant stock.
On a kind of fun note, Joel started baseball practice. He went to the doctor on Friday with heel pain. He has
Plantar fasciitis. So we had to get him some inserts and he has to do some stretching. Should be ok but we need to get more inserts for other shoes, too much to take em in and out of spikes, gym shoes and regular ones.

One last thing of note. Trying to do some geo-tagging of my pictures. I figured out how to get the GPS to track and then another free ware program that syncs the picture time to the gps location and time (in the EXIF data of the picture)which makes it able to show it on a map. Nerdy, sure. But It should be pretty cool on our vacations. Just think on a cruise, take a bunch of pictures off the side of the boat. Maybe a sunset. Wouldn't it be cool to actually pinpoint where that picture was taken? On an island. The rim on the grand canyon. My backyard garlic plot. :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment