Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Day

Yep, Tax Day. Doesn't affect me too much. I filed in February.

Going to be busy day. Lots of work to get done. Work work and the stuff after work. 2 turkeys to cook, lasagnas to make, music lessons and Kiki's communion classes. Glens' coming by for the tile saw too.

I have to schedule some time to clean my brewing gear and get that Pale ale started. Speaking of pale ale. I bought 2 new six packs while at the store on Sunday. Point now makes a pale ale and the other was well, against my better judgment, Landshark Lager. Yes Jimmy Buffet has his own, er, Corona, clone. Reviews to follow. I think that may be a feature as the summer rolls around. Some kind of spirits review, be it beer, single malt or who knows what.

Maybe a podcast is next. Just Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment