Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tech support rant


I was hoping to have a few more band clips to listen to. The device I bought for Joel to record with is not working too well. Belkin Tunestudio, great idea, so far bad execution. It will only record for 3-7 minutes at a time. 2 different ipods, 2 different mics or straight input. So I call tech support. Can't help- we will call you back. They call in the middle of the day. I miss the call. I call them back, Level 2 support needs to be involved. They will call you back. I call them back - someone should call you tomorrow. I did get a call from Level 3 support. Guess what? They can't help me either. It's got to go to Product Management. Send me a new one already. This this is so new they don't even know how to support it. 3 weeks and no new recording. Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment