Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Softball

Sitting here watching Mackenzie's first softball practice. Too cold to
watch, not too cold to play. Man am I getting old.

A little sad that I am not coaching. But, eh I wasn't that good anyway. Kids can't do much worse than me.

Mackenzie will have a fun time. It's not too competitive yet. I do worry about Joel, lots of talent, not a lot of motivation. I also think he's got a case of the yips at the plate and it's carrying over to his fielding. I want to help him, he won't talk to me or tell me
anything. I try to tease him into it. That never works so I will stop. Can't help those who don't want help. I just felt so bad for him last year when he was batting.

Any sports psychologists out there?

-peace.

-Sent From My BlackBerry-

No comments:

Post a Comment