Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Monday

Yea - I know I missed my first ever blog posts for the weekend. Probably going to be like that as the weather gets nicer. And it did. Unfortunately, I was spending most of Saturday finishing a basement.

Had I actually cared enough to get on the computer Saturday I could have gave some details about that. Small basement, easy job. Jim gives me the dimensions for all the built ins, parts and pieces so I can pre-build and bring em down. As he has done perfectly the last 3 jobs. This one he was measuring in the bizzaro world. Yea, I have to rebuild a few things.

Sunday was not as warm, but I did grill some really nice ribeyes. I forgot to take a before/after picture so I could make your mouth water. I should keep a record of how much grilling I do this year. It's a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment